Monday, December 20, 2010

The little that research to biology medical thinks (2)


F.D.N.Y. Close Up - Emergency Medical Service

Be past of a month. Feel time is rapid, do not have preparation quickly. See settle on I make a month thing, think I am done now result, advanced namely little. But although slow, also be ongoing.

In April the middle ten days of a month, my experiment had a breakthrough seemingly, do good thing. The boss is very glad, group can praise add encourage, I become very happy. But boss the topic of conversation turns, say to want to continue test and verify, this result 100% come down to say again certainly. Carry this responsibility, I understood the effect of the Control in the experiment.

A Gene by Knockdown, how to prove this paragraph of alignment is knocked to divide truly? What I do is albumen of cellular film passageway, the function learns to go up to detect with diaphragm clamp, molecular expression detects with Westernblot, look be like perfect. But, a very apparent mistake is to do not have Control. Although diaphragm clamp does not have electric current, but how is proving be be conveyed because of this passageway and do not have electric current or cellular film? This question that the boss raises asks my be rendered speechless. Really, I do not have law proof. When wanting to come off work, the boss will look for me, offerred a kind of means of settlement, although compare complex, but for the work steadily, not blundering, do not pursue fast, I also should clear up it resumptive next.

Experimental result is ceaseless by test and verify. Making ideal kill is one half step merely. Because this result is small probability incident likely completely. Must want to pass ceaseless test and verify to be opposite in order to ensure each pace is. So, a large number of time of the experiment will be spent in result of test and verify but repeatability. That is to say, do, repeat come out, repeat again come out, be in again repeat come out.

When trying new method, failure often produces. When doing Lentivirus the 3rd times to affect, I tried a kind of new method, the hope can be more convenient make diaphragm vice. But, the cell affected two days continuously, destroyed two dishes of cells. I or meeting try again, because somebody takes other type cell to had been done, but use a large number of cells so won‘t self-confidently to affect next time, because foster a dish of healthy cell,also want time.

Scientific research is " grab " . Must grab do in front of someone else, and publish. The boss teachs me with personal experience, I also know very well current scientific research is against time, keep doing, keep doing. I this direction can have a Paper to be published on Pubmed every week, perhaps which days of thing that does me with respect to somebody was published, I inevitable 5 thunder with a bang support. But, same, I also can be made yield the result that 5 thunder with a bang carry someone else on the head, premise is I am done hard.

Think of already not little, just just a month, just begin, just start off.

No comments:

Post a Comment